Well, this morning I taught at our church. They are having a Missions Camp for the kids - similiar to the vacation Bible Camp - just not as big. I had 8 kindergarteners that I had to take from place to place and be responsible for throughout the day. It was interesting but I think a little over whelming for kids so young. I think they could have made it more fun. Everyday, the kids go to a "different country" and learn about missionaries and their work. The kids also had a chance to make and eat food from the country, play local games, and create a craft from the country. The hard part was the 30 minute lesson and the 30 minute speaker session - too long for a bunch of kids to sit there but all in all it went well and Ethan will go back tomorrow. I will be a guide again on Friday. We got home around noon had lunch and Logan took a nap. I was trying to clean up my craft area in the basement so I can start to scrapbook again:) Today is Ethan's birthday. He is anticipating opening his presents tonight after dinner. I also made him a chocolate birthday cake. We are celebrating his birthday at the local Nature Center this weekend - so far we have 13-14 RSVP's. Should be fun - a nature walk and live animals.
Ok- Ms. Megan woke up - gotta run.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!! Love you big guy!!
Post a Comment